There are very few people who are on Zac’s “Favorites” list. My sister Seanice (aka Auntie Niecey) happens to be one of them… So much of a favorite; he begged to go on an “adventure”, meeting her at the Staten Island Ferry after work today. After waiting half an hour for her boat to arrive, we decided to make the slightly sleepy Zac’s adventure even more exciting. We walked around the deepest corners and attacked the nearest Dunkin Donuts for their 99c any size iced coffee. While my sister and I basked in the great large coffees, Zac enjoyed his fancy cup of free warm milk. I find the best way to keep my chipmunk awake when he feels his bed calling to create moments of adventure. Any everyday task like “The Book Museum”/ The Library or “The Clothes Museum”/ H&M becomes a wonderland waiting to be explored. The adventure ended as the three of us raced to the empty Wall St station… of course Zac beat us to the finish line.
|Childrens Place Woven Shirt,
Children’s Place Vest,
H&M Men’s Bow Tie,
Tumble N’ Dry Jeans
Zara Leather Desert Boot
- There’s an ex you’ve been holding on to for 3-4 years. You’re not completely attracted to, you know he did you a tad bit dirty but, for some temporary testosterone, you’ll hit an occasional movie and let him make a move or two on the low.
- Dating the same lame guy for several weeks, you notice he has traits you can’t quite ignore or get over. After dropping him, you find yourself reuniting and putting up with nose picking/boring conversation/ too loud gangster rap music in lieu of cuffing season
- You’re contact listing has the phone number from the guy you met at the Publix/Pathmark last summer that never called… He might remember how great your meatloaf recipe was
- You find yourself adding an ex or former date on social networks (instagram, facebook, twitter) to let them see what they may be missing or “He’s still single, I may have a chance”
- The Black Swan bar on Bedford was his as much as YOUR favorite spot on date night… There’s nothing wrong with making an appearance… you just make sure your outfit is right in case he or or one of his friends show up
- You give the not-so-tall-or-cute guy at the club your number hoping your standards may be too high, “He might be different than the others”
- At least 5 men in your neighborhood/at work/at church have your number in the spirit of keeping your options open
- You have wandering eyes. After getting off the train from work, you’re constantly looking around and overly aware. You find yourself locking eyes mostly with men and at least 4 per block radius.
What are some extra signs you know of that display trouble being single?
|Zac wearing Gap Newsboy cap, H&M polo, Gap Bike Tie, Zara Pant, H&M High Top|
|Zac’s two favorite things I MUST PACK… Crackers and Thomas|
Most Brooklynites know, the Museum hosts Target First Saturdays… free events every first Saturday from 5pm-11pm showcasing artwork, film, and live music. On those days (particularly the first Saturday of the month) where there’s absolutely nothing to do and I wanna dress up (or down) to get out of the house, I head to first saturdays. Its a great way to meet people and add to cultural insight.
|Gorgeous window by H&M Columbus Circle Visual Team|
“At your previous job, how did you take the lead in a difficult situation?”
“Explain a moment where your co-worker challenged your direction”
“Tell me about a time when you were able to motivate an unhappy co-worker”
|My hiring papers!|
|Your future H&M Handbook|
|How I dressed for work: First two Jackets H&M, Right:Brooklyn Industries jacket, Zara Pant, Gap Shoe|
|H&M gave us employees free shirts launching the new website|
|I cut the sleeves for an edgy look!|